I'm using Seamonkey 1.1.18 on a Windows XP Pro system. I have set up several filters, and all of a sudden, after working forever, I'm getting an error message asking if: 1) I have 'rights' to the disk; and 2) asking if the disk is full. 1st of all, I'm logged in as the administrator, and 2ndly the disk is only half full.

It moves some of the filtered items before this message pops up (2 or 3 times) and continues to move some messages, per my filter's instructions, but other messages are now ending up in my inbox. It only seems to affect those messages that I'm sending to my "Junk/Spam" box, while it never affects those messages being sent simply to other folders in my Local Folders.

Anyone have an idea as to how to fix this?????????????????

Thanks in advance.

Neil Marcus