Phillip Jones schrieb:
When reading emails (I have multiple sub folders in my email Boxes) and
news groups when I click on the*next Button (next unread message) it
goes to to next folder and in fact a out line shows around topic but is
no highlighted an no message shows up. IN SM1.x click next would
actually switch you to the next unread message in next folder (if no
more in Folder you are in) the message would be highlighted and you
could actually read the text.

Is this a Bug, or new feature??

Works for me.
try to validate in safe-mode. If it occurs too consider filing a bug.
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii