Bush wrote:

Sorry But I am not sending the Blank post from NoOp

only some post from you are Blank..

all other post from others
 in this newsgroup has Text in the message box .

Is anyone else seeing Blank post from NoOp ? hope we get a few answers to see who is Cracking up.. u or Me ?

I see no blank posts from NoOp or anyone else, in this thread or elsewhere. All messages have content (some more than others, but none blank). The problem is at your end, not his.

The post to which you appear to be replying reads as follows: