David E. Ross wrote:
On 11/25/2009 6:40 PM, Bush wrote:
Cannot download Quicktime plugin
Is this a Seamonkey problem or a window 7 problem ?

swdlp.apple.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is not
trusted.

Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

http://support.apple.com/downloads/#quicktime

Try<http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/>.  It did not give me a
certificate error.

On the other hand, I removed Quicktime more than a year ago.  I was
tired of having to upgrade to correct security vulnerabilities.  The
capabilities of Quicktime are found in a number of other applications
that don't seem to have so many dangerous bugs.

IE 8 even tells me the Certificate has problems . The issuer IS NOT a Trusted site .