Daniel wrote:
Ant wrote:
Hi!

Does outbox always go in "Local Folders"? I use various e-mail accounts
and servers. I'd like to have it each account use their own outbox that
I send later. They all ended up in Local Folder's outbox. There are no
outbox settings I see in preferences and accounts to change this. I
didn't have this issue in v1.1.18.

Thank you in advance. :)

Sorry, Ant, where do you get outbox from???

Sent Mail should get posted to your mail accounts "Sent" folder.

If your asking about posts to NG's, that is set in the "Copies&
Folders" screen of the news account on Edit|Mail&Newsgroup Account Settings.

HTH

Daniel
In the past You use to be able resend a message in the news by going to sent folder and do edit as new. Then simple click send now I receive message to the affect: this account is for email only, if you continue newsgroup message will be ignored. How you resend to a newsgroup?

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com