Danny Kile wrote:
Web site work in IE but not in Seamonkey 2.0. However, it did not work
in Seamonkey 1.1.18 either. When looking and the program listing if you
click on a show it will display a opening that show a description.
However, in Seamonkey if just show a blank.

The link is: http://www.tvguide.com/listings/default.aspx

Please disregard anything Bush has to say on this subject, his 1.1.18 UA is spoofed to Firefox 2.0.0.7, and he does not seem to understand that. SM 1.1.18 will not do any better then Sm 2.0 in this case.

I get the same result as you when I use the correct User Agent for SeaMonkey 2.0. When I change the UA, using the Preferences Toolbar, I can get it to work as it should, spoofing as FF 2.0.

I suggest writing them to tell tem of the problem, it should be easy to fix on their end. As a short term fix, changing the UA, using either the UA switcher extension, or the PrefBar will get it to work.

Lee