I'll try the latest one. I'm using one for a month or so ago.

NoOp wrote:
On 12/03/2009 08:18 AM, Rob Steinmetz wrote:
I'm on XP. Tried selecting all of the options - List, Monthly Grid and
Weekly Planner. No preview (or whatever is supposed to be in the box),
no  printing, no joy.

Push "Print" button, nothing happens.

I'll try the calendar support group, wanted to see if others had the
same experience or better.

Not sure what the issue might be; I just tested in Win2KPro and WinXP
and selecting Monthly Grid and Weekly Planner works for me.

Are you using the latest nightly?
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/lightning/download.html#nightly
<http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/nightly/latest-comm-1.9.1/win32-xpi/>