I though I'd pass along my compliments.

I use Seamonkey to manage mu email and Newsgroups. I have 10 email accounts 3 news servers and more than 50 email filters on my primary account. I spend much of my day working in Seamonkey.

I had not done extensive testing of pre-release versions. I did run the RCs.

I have found no major problems so far and my migration was trouble free even if it was exceptionally long, Perhaps my easy adaption is because I also use Firefox and Thunderbird regularly.

I see many small improvements and linke any new software a few things I'll have to get used to,

I am extremely excited to have Lightning available and most of my issues have been minor UI issues related to Lightning integration and my unfamiliarity with tabbed mail, which I'm still struggling to use effectively. I put that down to it being new both to me and to SeaMonkey.

Thanks to all of the developers and to the people here who helped me figure out my problems.

--
Rob