Ray_Net wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
For the question:
Will any bugs pecurliar to SeaMonkey be fixed? Will any bugs be fixed
other than security bugs? Will any bugs be fixed other than those fixed
in Gecko for Firefox?
The answer is NO .... only the already fixed in current nightlies will
be fixed.

The answer is YES, YES, and YES, if you compare to SeaMonkey 2.0
final, and that's what counts in the end, right?

Are you saying that "ALL" bugs are fixed ? Unbelievable !

No, what I said is:
YES, some bugs peculiar to SeaMonkey will be fixed in 2.0.1.
YES, some bugs other than security bugs will be fixed there.
YES, some bugs are fixed other than those in Gecko for Firefox.

The bug list I posted earlier gives an overview of everything fixed in 2.0.1, including those specifically for SeaMonkey, and also those for Gecko and Toolkit, which we share with Firefox. For anyone not in the Mozilla security group, that list doesn't yet show the about 20 Gecko security bugs that are additionally fixed, but from what you asked, you're not interested in those anyhow.

Robert Kaiser