On 12/6/2009 2:20 PM PT, Jens Hatlak typed:

I sometimes go crazy and maybe have 50 tabs, but I don't know the exact
numbers. Is there an extension or option to show the current number?

I'm confused. Do you mean number of extensions (as the subject says) or
number of tabs? For the number (and names) of installed extensions, you
may install InfoLister:

<http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html#infolister>

Ack. Sorry. My brain wasn't working earlier. I meant to say tabs. :)
--
"We have to break with what must be broken with once and for all... and we have to take the suffering upon ourselves... Freedom and power--power above all. Power over all the tumbling vermin and over all the ant-hill!" --Fedor Dostoevsky
   /\___/\