Sqwertz wrote:
I rarely send email from applications, but Adobe Professional and it's
Print to PDF Driver insist on using the Windows Default, which is
technically Outlook, according to the Internet Options Control Applet.

How do you force Adobe and other apps to use SM?

I switched the default to Outlook, then I used SM where it prompted me to set it back to default, and now Seamonkey appears on the list of apps to use as email clients under the Internet Options Control Panel applet.

Apparently if you upgrade from SM 1.1.8 and already have SM as you default, it will never ask you and add it to the list of available email clients.

-sw