Robert Kaiser wrote:
John wrote:
I am wondering if anyone else has seen any instability in SM2.0?
I use Giganews as a news reader and almost every time I attempt to
download the Headers SM crashes. Maybe it is my system but, perhaps not.
Downloading headers does not crash Thunderbird. so I guess I'll either
have to go back to SM 1.1.18 or stick with Firefox/Thunderbird.

Try the 2.0.1 candidate build, there are a numbers of crash fixes in that update, perhaps including the problem you are seeing.

Robert Kaiser
perhaps there were other things going on because today and yesterday afternoon/evening there were no problems. In any event the informtion was sent on to MOzilla. :)