Robert Kaiser wrote:
Benoit Renard wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Just bring back what was - that was a good design.

In fact it was probably the worst piece of crap I've ever seen in my
life, design-wise.

Why are you so adamant on keeping your crap over other people's crap
when you don't even use the thing?

Guys, I want solutions instead of bashing people here. Making me more angry doesn't solve the problem. Giving me ideas on how to actually improve it helps way more. And at least one person did that in the bug. Take an example there.

We're not bashing people. The problem is that you only want the problem solved your way, and will not consider suggestions you don't personally like. I'm ready to do all the work necessary to get the dialog back to how people like (and have already taken steps to do so), but you seem to be biased because the current dialog is your work.