Leonidas Jones wrote:
Cedar wrote:
Martin Freitag wrote:
Cedar schrieb:
On a dialup connection, would it be normal to suffer extreme slowdowns
and pauses in the internet connection because of blocking cookies?

Nope.

regards
Martin

Really!? What then....????? This is in the extreme...I have had to give
up on my favorite browser! What could possibly be doing this?

Have you tested it by allowing cookies and seeing if the slowdown goes
away?

Lee

Yes, now I have, and no, it makes no difference. I've tried lots of different things like using the default profile, safe mode, making a new profile, played around with various cookie settings, nothing seems to help.