Daniel wrote, On 12/16/2009 1:06 PM:
I'm using the three pane view in (clean install) SM 2.0 on (clean
install) Windows 7.

When I view a message either in my Mail account and/or my various
newsgroups on various servers, the Header portion is extra wide, showing
not only the normal Subject, From, Date and newsgroups lines, I'm also
seeing Message-ID, Path, NNPT-posting-date and User Agent lines of the
message.

I have a scroll bar which allows me to see the rest of the Header info.

How do I reduce the width(depth) of the header section, keeping the
scroll bar, so that I will be able to see more of the message.

TIA

Daniel
You may want to set the "View" ---> "Headers" to normal instead of all ??

Dominique