Il 17/12/09 08:20, Ray_Net ha scritto:

> Why should we vote for a bug that should be corrected.

"Voting allows users to be given a pot of votes which they can allocate
to bugs, to indicate that they'd like them fixed. This allows developers
to gauge user need for a particular enhancement or bugfix. By allowing
bugs with a certain number of votes to automatically move from
"UNCONFIRMED" to "NEW", users of the bug system can help high-priority
bugs garner attention so they don't sit for a long time awaiting triage."
from <http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.4/en/html/voting.html>

> IMHO i think that the votes must be applied against new features.
> If the developper concentrates more on solving bugs .. the number of
> complains should decrease.

This is a bit simplistic, IMHO.
Usually a project doesn't have the resources to solve *all* its bugs, so
developers can use the voting system to determine how much a bugfix is
desired and concentrate more on high requested fixes.

--
Andrea "XFox" Govoni

AIM/iChat/ICQ: x...@mac.com
Yahoo! ID: xfox82
Skype Name: draykan

PGP
KeyID: 0x212E69C1
Fingerprint: FBE1 CA7D 34BE 4A53 9639  5C36 B7A0 605F 212E 69C1