On 12/17/2009 03:52 AM, Lucas Levrel wrote:
> Le 16 décembre 2009, Robert Kaiser a écrit :
>> This update can also be applied manually by selecting "Check for
>> Updates..." from the Help menu.
>
> I don't have this. Maybe my distribution (openSUSE) disabled it to force
> me to use their rpm's (which probably won't be updated until several
> weeks, sigh)?

That would be my guess. I don't use any SM from my distro (Ubuntu)
repositories; they are so far out of date (still on 1.1.17) that I
simply won't mess with them. Instead, I simply install SM into a home
folder and run from there. I've 1.1.8 in a folder, 2.0.1 in another, and
2.x test whatever version in another. Start them with '-no-remote' and I
can run the 1.x and the 2.x at the same time. Update's work w/o issue.