Bob Minchin wrote:
Since updating to SM2.0.1. both the browser and email lock up for a
minute or two quite regularly. Previous installs of sm 1.xx and sm2.0
have not done this. I'm not aware of changing anything else recently
This can happen when typing or just scrolling.
I'm using win xp home.

Anyone else got this problem? and a solution please.

tia

Bob

Do you have RSS feeds set up in SeaMonkey.

SM 2.0.1 behaves beautifully for me, except the once an hour when the RSS account checks for new posts. Then it slows to a crawl, until the new messages are downloaded.

Workaround is to set the RSS account to not check for new messages automatically, then check manually at a time when you cqn afford for the program to stop responding for a couple of minutes.

Lee