Fri, 25 Dec 2009 17:55:28 +0100, /Karl/:

> my problem is the to large text in the seamonkey UI. And all previous
> version (until 1.1.18)works fine and has adapt the underlaying system UI
> of eCS/os2.

May be it is related to the source of your build (its configuration)
- do you build it on your own, or get it from somewhere?  If you're
using a pre-built binary, do you get SeaMonkey 1.1.18 and SeaMonkey
2.0 from the same place?  I'm cross-posting this to
mozilla.dev.ports.os2, just in case.

> Now i tried to use the userchrome-example.css in profile/chrome modified
> it and stored it under the name userchrome.css back. Did i something
> wrong because several different attempts show no effect. Any tips?

Try putting just the following rule in your "userChrome.css":

* {
  font: 9pt bold sans-serif !important;
}

Does it make any difference?  Note you need to restart SeaMonkey in
order changes to the "userChrome.css" to take effect.