On 12/29/2009 1:29 PM PT, Stanimir Stamenkov typed:

Yikes, from 2004. :(

What's wrong with it?  The first version of most software in use
today is even older.  SeaMonkey prior 2.0 was unable to use that
extension because it uses newer Mozilla platform features.  The
latest version of keyconfig I see is from 29th of September 2008:

http://mozilla.dorando.at/readme.html

Have you tried it?

Oh I didn't see those updates. Good. I was worried that it wasn't updated.
--
"Is it for pleasure you were made? Not for doing, and for action? Look at the plants, the sparrows, the ants, spiders, bees, all doing their business, helping to weld the order of the world. And will you refuse man's part? And not run the way of nature's ordering?" --Marcus Aurelius
   /\___/\