Mark Hansen schrieb:
On 1/3/2010 3:07 AM, Martin Freitag wrote:
Ray_Net schrieb:

Is SM2 not installed by default in another directory than the
installation directory by default of SM1 ?

I might be mistaken but afaik by heart it always suggests the same
\<program files>\Seamonkey directory by default.
regards

Martin

The /default/ SM 2.0 installation directory is different than the /default/
SM 1.1.X installation directory.

So could you please name the two default ones? (or at least the default one for SM2, I'm pretty sure SM1 goes to \Program Files\Seamonkey - does SM use \Program Files\Seamonkey2 by default?)
thanks

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.asciiribbon.org/index-de.html