Great news today for fans of the Googlebar, from the Googlebar Forum...

francist

Joined: 04 Jan 2010

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 am Post subject: Googlebar for Seamonkey 2.x Reply with quote
I have created a version for Seamonkey 2.x which seems to work for me
(on Ubuntu linux 9.10 and on my wife's Win XP ). It also probably
supports Firefox 3.5.x as well.

This is based on the firefox experimental build 0.9.15.13.

I've updated the subversion to 0.9.15.14.

You can install or download it from
http://di2.nu/files/XPI-rimental-sm2.xpi

If any of the official project owners are willing to upload it to the
original googlebar site then I'll happily remove it and redirect

Share & Enjoy

Francis