On or about 1/5/2010 9:05 AM, Phillip Jones typed the following:
> BeeNeR wrote:
>>
>> Are there any plans to update the security of cookies to the settings
>> that were available in 1.x SM?  i.e.  Preferences/Privacy&
>> Security/Cookies/Allow cookies based on privacy settings.
>>
>> Being able to have different levels of acceptance/denial of various
>> cookies was, at least *I* though, a great idea.
>>

> http://www.phillipmjones.net/SeaMonkeyCookieManager.png
>
> Also click Manage Cookies and look at each tab.

Yes, I can block or set session only for sites.  BUT it must be done for
each individual site manually (type in or copy & paste).  This means I
have to look at each cookie, determine if I want to allow, set for
session, or deny access manually.  1.x had many more options, and when
sent the way I wanted it I basically could let well enough alone.  It
worked fine with little intervention from me.

--
Ed
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1zhwu

"A dog is a man's best friend. A cat is a cat's best friend."
                                           —Robert J. Vogell