On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 07:39:20 -0600, Jay Garcia
<j...@jaynospamgarcia.com> wrote:

>On 06.01.2010 07:13, JohnW-Mpls wrote:

I'm using XP with SP3.  My PC has 8 USB ports on the montherboard.  I
think my problem was an old USB expansion hub.  I got a new 4 port
expansion hub ($4.95) and all hubs at the store were advertised to
handle 480 Mbps. That speed may be only marketing hype but I cannot
help but think that my old hub may well be slower.

--
 JohnW-Mpls