Leonidas Jones wrote:

Alan Cummings wrote:
I've been using SM 2 for a couple of months now and have to say I've
been very happy with it. (Ubuntu 8.04)

But one thing that I do hate about it (and TB) is that I can't just
select a
message and press the space-bar to open and read it (message pane). I
remember
using a plug-in (not sure if it was SM 1.X or TB) to change shortcut
keys, but
I found that it didn't work to well when trying to assign a shortcut
to the
space-bar.

I wonder if this is something that could be added, I mean you do use the
space-bar to scroll through the message and go to the next unread, so
this only makes sense to be able to open up a message.. or maybe it just
makes sense to me.

Thanks for all the work on SM 2

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but Command + O will open a message
in its own window on a Mac,  I suspect that Control+ O would do the same
on Linux.

I can use the F8 key to open up a message in Message Pane, and yes I can use
Ctrl-O to open it in its own window. But what I would like is to be able to
use the Space-Bar to open the message, scroll down and goto the next unread
message.. I guess I'm just too lazy to select the F8 key. ;)

--
Alan.