Leonidas Jones wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
David E. Ross:

Bug #214675 proposes to delete the Profile Manager.

*EEKKK*

It is being extensively discussed at mozilla.dev.planning.

Too lazy. :)

Hartmut

I've read through the discussion.  I think, as I am reading it, there
will not be a removal of Profile Manager as we know it, at least not
without a workable alternative, hopefully not command line.

Lee
That would Be bad for Mac if we had to go to command line as we would have go into UNIX and use terminal. That's something I don't wish to do. In Terminal if you don't know what your doing, you can erase the hard drive in a heart beat without knowing what your doing.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com