On 1/14/2010 8:16 AM, Phillip Jones wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
MikeyG wrote:
Does anyone have experience with the different Form Managers / Fillers
Add-Ons that are out there?
I am one of the folks that migrated to FF and TB because SM2 did away
with the Form Manager SM1 used; figuring that there was no sense to stay
with SM any longer.
Is there an Add-On that is darn, close to being similar to SM's Old Form
Manager? I currently, use Form History; it has in the past, removed some
of the Form data that was in there at 1 time. 'Time& Usage Criteria'
has not had either box checked; I did check them once, entered 999,999
into the 'Days' and 0 into the 'Times' boxes, jus' in case, and then,
unchecked the boxes and then, closed Form History. I haven't lost any
data here in the last week or so.
I have used FireForm before, but a few times I'd open FF and it would
not be in the Tools menu. Coincidentally, I would notice that my
ZoneAlarm Browser Security Toolbar, I have it as an icon in the bottom
right of FF, would not pop up its dialog to save a file when I would
download something, as it had in the past, at times when FireForm was
also, missing from the Tools menu. .. Weird.
I am now, trying the Form Saver; tried it once on only, 1 site so far. I
am not sure that I fully, understand its capabilities, yet. I mean, will
it fill in forms, or offer me the data to select to fill out any form,
on any site?
Where are the Folks that originally, coded SM1's great, well,
functioning, user friendly, Form Manager?! If you are out there within
the view of this post, could ya' please, code an Add-On identical to the
SM1's Form Manager ... please?! - MikeyG

I agree totally - bring back Form Manager!!!!

The best Forms Manager Add on is: Forms History Manager Its not nearly
as full featured (developers of SM wouldn't know, they never looked at
the one in 1.1.8) But it will do.

I've resigned myself to admit. as much fussing and gnashing of teeth we
users do a bout a missing feature it goes in one ear and out the other.
Developers, Develop, and have no interest in what the end user wants or
needs.

Yes,it's handy to have access to the data.
I'm also, interested in user's opinions on form filling addons?
I noticed there were a bunch of 'Form' addons.