On 1/17/2010 12:51 AM, u...@domain.invalid wrote:
> I'm finding that with the current version (2.01) I cannot log in to
> certain websites that I was able to do with earlier versions of
> Seamonkey. On using Firefox, the problem doesn't arise on those sites
> affected. Anyone else noticed this problem or similar?
>
> Also using Flash with Seamonkey is still an issue with a Flash page
> often giving an "error on loading" message, although repeated attempts
> sometimes does the trick.

I found that the Activate Autocomplete extension interfered with
logging-in at some financial Web sites.  I removed that extension.
Instead, to get SeaMonkey to save passwords on sites that block such
saving, I did the tweak described at
<http://cybernetnews.com/firefox-remember-passwords/>.

--
David E. Ross