I've subscribed to the 'updated extensions' RSS feed, and many times I've noticed that the URL for an updated extension actually redirects to a Firefox update page- where obviously I'm told that I'm using the wrong browser. For example, just now I see a new update for 'Filter Extensions' and the URL is given as https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/6694, clicking it redirects me to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6694.

This is quite disappointing, one thinks there's an update for an SM extension and turns out there isn't.