Interviewed by CNN on 22/1/2010 14:36, Rubens told the world:
> Hello,
>

> I have just found that GMail is throwing some legitimate e-mails I receive
> to their Spam folder.
>
> Is there a way to map that folder to a local one in Seamonkey, using the
> POP3 protocol, so I can check that folder directly from Seamonkey´s
> e-mail client ?

Not by means of POP3 -- POP3 really doesn't have any concept of folders.
And GMail "hides" spam from POP3, and I don't know any way of disabling
this. (Aside: the way GMail works does not really maps well to POP3
access -- you lose too much control, like in this problem you noticed)

However, IMAP4 access works very well, and allows access to the Spam
folder. There are instructions in GMail to set up Thunderbird with IMAP,
and the procedure is very similar in Seamonkey.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... BOFH excuse #270:
Someone has messed up the kernel pointers
http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmailnews.html#tagzilla