Phillip Jones wrote:
I've been commenting about I wish the SkyPilot Classic Theme was updated.
Will I had a couple of old post where I asked if they would fix the theme.

Well I clicked on the link I had saved. and went back to SailFish
Bulletin Board. At first I didn't see any post. So I set to view post in
Last 90 days. Turns Out That Salfish has quit work on SkyPilot and many
of his other themes. Saying to due to unforeseen circumstances he is
stopping all work on SkyPilot Theme. Is Offerring to allow other people
with his permission to take over work. But reserve the rights to work on
it in the future. So for all intents and purposes SPC is dead in the
water. Its the best theme ever designed by anyone for SM, FF, or TB.

I'll switch to it. make a screenshot and post a link so you all can see it.

Okay here are the Links:
http://www.phillipmjones.net/SkyPilot1.png
http://www.phillipmjones.net/SkyPilot2.png
http://www.phillipmjones.net/SkyPilot3.png