Interviewed by CNN on 30/1/2010 22:50, Mike C told the world:
> I'm sticking with v1.1.18 because of the add ons (mainly RoboForm).
>
> I'd be curious to see how many of you are also sticking with v1.1.18 for
> the time being.  Reasons??

I miss exactly *one* thing about 1.1.x: Multizilla. Yes, it's a pretty
*BIG* thing.

Still, that's not enough to make me go back. Better standards support
(which means I can use my bank from SM now), the Add-On Manager, more
add-ons and updated versions of some I already used... the new
DownThemAll by itself is worth the upgrade.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-