Jens Hatlak wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote:
>> I've just ported Autofill Forms to SeaMonkey 2.0. Before I push this
>> public I would like some brave souls to beta test this. I've gotten it
>> to install and the UI to show up and there are no obvious JS errors.
>> Since I don't normally auto-fill forms even with SeaMonkey 1.1 I haven't
>> tested that it actually fills in forms at all.
>
> I haven't tested extensively either but it seems to do the job.

Note: One thing that's a little weird is that the toolbar button keeps
reappearing when you drag it from the toolbar to the Customize Toolbar
window and then open another browser window or restart SeaMonkey. It's
the same with Firefox. To actually get rid of the icon you need to go to
the extension's Settings, last tab, first sub tab, first checkbox.

Greetings,

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>