Evan Davidson wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
George Carden wrote:
The old ways I am aware of for printing a list of passwords from the
Password Manager don't seem to work in SeaMonkey V2.

This link describes what I'd been doing...

http://edmullen.net/mozilla/moz_pw.php

Ed, or anyone, what is the best way to print passwords now in version 2?

Thanks!

-George

This is nothing more then a very kludgey workaround, but if you really
need a printed copy, open Password Manager, select View Passwords,
take a screen shot and print that.

Depending on your screen res and how many passwords you have saved,
you might have to take multiple screenshots to get them all.

I know its not what you are looking for, but it will get you the copy
you need.

Lee

This link is from No. 5 on Ed Mullen's website. It works on both Firefox
3.x and Seamonkey 2.0.x:
http://the-edmeister.com/firefox_info/Firefox_Passwords_Info.html

Save the link "Firefox-3_Passwords.htm as a file. Open it up in your
browser and it will shows all the Host-User name-Password data as an
HTML table.

This is way too cool! 8-)

Thanks!