Daniel schrieb:
Ksteinsky wrote:
Hi,

A): the info-msg after download of emails appears less than one second.
I lost already control over downloaded emails and found them days later.

Q: what can I do that this msg remains until next user action starts.

I'm guessing you have View->Threads set to something like "Unread".
Might work better if you set it to "All" or "Thread with Unread".

Can you tell me where this possibility is (preferences or about:config)?
Thanks.Karl

B): I am the -only-user of the desktop.

Q: How can i prevent either the password-dialog or to make it easy by
just hitting the enterkey. The predecessor of seamonkey (1.1.8) did it.

I'm guessing that you have set a Master Password. It's come up before
and it'll come up again!

I did not use any password in the past! Can you give a reference that i can read it in some more details. Thanks. Karl

Do a Search here looking for posts with the word Password in the title.

HTH

Daniel

Some info what i did for migration. I am using seamonkey several years and any subversion I unzipped it and renamed its new directory (seamonkey) as well as the old one. The same i did to go to SM 2.0.2
and beside the new created profile nothing is done.

Thanks and have a nice day, Karl