George Carden wrote:

I tried to install it, and I get the Incompatible Extension message: "Password Exporter 1.2 could not be installed because it is not compatible with SeaMonkey 2.0.2."

Many, if not most, of the themes and extensions I use require turning off the compatibility check. I would suggest that a setting of "ask" rather than just true or false would be appropriate but this is a boolean, and I think only documented in the posts of developers. If "ask" were available, noting if the item was compatible with any SM 2.x version would be useful.

Anyway, make your own choice if you should disable that check or not, it drops responsibility on you.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>