NoOp wrote:
On 02/07/2010 12:46 PM, Phillip Jones wrote:
JAS wrote:
Yes he did tell you in a previous post.

Where? Anyway he has now, now if I can figure out how to do so. .....

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 11:00:13 -0500, Phillip Jones wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
Hi!

I've just ported Autofill Forms to SeaMonkey 2.0. Before I push this
public I would like some brave souls to beta test this. I've gotten it
to install and the UI to show up and there are no obvious JS errors.
Since I don't normally auto-fill forms even with SeaMonkey 1.1 I haven't
tested that it actually fills in forms at all.

http://downloads.mozdev.org/xsidebar/mods/autofill_forms-0.9.5.2-mod.xpi

I've installed it. But notice some of the windows are not long enough.
How much trouble is to make them adjustable.
I only port them, I don't (normally) change the functionality. Having
said that, which windows?

also you missed category for Fax and cell phone.
I didn't (intentionally change or remove any functionality when I ported
AFF over to SeaMonkey. Do these categories exist in Autofill Forms for
Firefox? Anyway you can always go to the options->Main and add new
categories for fax and mobile.

I run across many forms that require Cell phone and Fax. I added them myself. In another post I show How I added them. I am not sure if they are formatted right.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com