Mike C wrote:
Rod Lovett wrote:
Hi,
with due respect, but no way!!! seamonkey 2.0.x is great I am now
using Seamonkey 2.0.4pre 64 bit in 64 bit Sidux moros, which is debian
unstable with considerable help, and what is really clever, SM is now
a rolling release browser that updates itself.
The download manager is heaps better too.
It goes really well and with updates and in my humble opinion, you
can't get better than that.
It gets around any, in my opinion, silly trademark tiffs in Open
Source too thank heavens.
Cheers
Rod

It might be great BUT some of us are waiting for the add on creators to
catch up.

What addons are you waiting for? Unless you are waiting for something like Multizilla, which will probably never ladn for SM 2, I have found every addon I've used in a form that works fine with 2.0.x.

Let us know wat addons you are haing problems with, perhaps we can help.

Lee