Neil Hughes wrote:
On 11/2/10 02:42, Leonidas Jones wrote:

In my cases, the migration did take a long time, could you perhaps be
clicking OK before the migration is finished?

I kept my hands away from the keyboard/mouse during the migration :-) -
I think the "OK" button is not active during migration anyway?

When you reopen SeaMonkey, does the migration start again? If so, can
you cancel out of it and create a clean profile?

When I re-open SM it just goes straight to the crash dialog, so it looks
like the folder structure has been created but there's something in it
that's corrupt. If I delete the new SM 2.x folders created in
~\Library\Application Support and start from new it happens again.

I guess my only option is to start from scratch, set everything up
manually and import my mail folders one-by-one :-( In the meantime I'll
stick with 1.1.18.

Perhaps your 1.1.18 profile is not in a good state ... but there is no tool to clean the profile inside 'ini/cfg files' nor to remove orphan files or inform missing files.