Ray_Net, I promise this is my last message in this thread.

Il 12/02/10 14:58, Daniel ha scritto:

> Andrea, Phillip's message, in which he claims New Windows are ten times
> faster than New Tabs is 16th in this chain.

So, you are referring to this [1] message.
Well, by reading that message (ALL the message, even the quoted text)
it's clear to any reasonable person that Philip Jones statement about
SeaMonkey being ten times faster than before is about opening links in
the *same window* as opposed to opening them in *new windows* ("as it
did before").
If you still cannot understand it, even after re-reading that message, I
give up trying to explain the obvious.

[1]
<http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/msg/68fc9ab6b77fcf25>

--
Andrea "XFox" Govoni

AIM/iChat/ICQ: x...@mac.com
Yahoo! ID: xfox82
Skype Name: draykan

PGP
KeyID: 0x212E69C1
Fingerprint: FBE1 CA7D 34BE 4A53 9639  5C36 B7A0 605F 212E 69C1