I am under windows XP and under the "RAY" user login.

With SM 1.1.18 the config/profile is located in:
C:\Documents and Settings\RAY\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\

With SM 2.0.2 the SM config/profile is located in:
C:\Documents and Settings\RAY\Application Data\Mozilla\
and in:
C:\Documents and Settings\RAY\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\
and in:
C:\Documents and Settings\RAY\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\

Therefore after removing SM 1.1.18, installing/migrating to SM 2.0.2
i can remove the SM 1.1.18 config/profile by removing the directory:
C:\Documents and Settings\RAY\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\

Could someone modify the previous text to match a Windows Vista machine ?
(I wish to cleanely migrate my friend from SM1 to SM2 under his Vista pc.)