Arne wrote:
Bill Spikowski wrote:
JeffM wrote:

The funny part here is that
you actually expect Micros~1 to know what they are doing.
I'm curious to know what is is about Bung[sic]
that makes it valuable to you (besides M$-slanted results).

I use Bing for only one purpose -- their incredible aerial oblique maps
-- nothing else like it anywhere on the internet!

Have you ever tried all options on Google Maps? The "Satelite" and "Terrain" (if that is the word in English)! I take Google any time over that *terrible* map from Bing.

Sure -- I use Google Maps 20 times for every time I use Bing Maps. But when you need
"3D" aerial oblique maps, well Google just doesn't have them....