Dans son message précédent, Phillip Jones a écrit :
S. Beaulieu wrote:
u...@domain.invalid a écrit :
I would like to delete the Local
Folders but I haven't figured out yet if I can without messing things up.

That's an excellent question I've long asked myself. So, *can* they be
deleted altogether? If not, whay not? And what's the point of local
folders anyway?

S.

wouldn't do any good if you could. they regenerate themselves. The same question came up years ago when they first appeared and it part of the SM/TB code. if they are removed. next time SM/TB opens they will reappear.
Thanks. Wasn't sure that was the good answer, so I didn't mention.
But in case of a switch from sm1 to sm2 with uninstall of sm1, the sm1 one wouldn't be regenerated. ;-)

--
[URL=http://users.kbc.skynet.be/fi001005] *Belgische Ardennen - Ardennes Belge [/URL]