S. Beaulieu wrote:
Margo Guda a écrit :
Is there any way to get them back? I noticed they are already gone from
the bookmarks.html file in my profile folder... and I do want them back!

This is likely pointless, but let's try anyway: Bookmarks menu -> Manage
bookmarks. Is your new folder anywhere in there, maybe hidden in another
folder, under its new name or the original "New Folder"?

S.

It's always good to try the obvious solutions first, but yes I did think about that and looked, and no they are not hidden there (that I can see). I even imported the bookmarks.html file and did a find for some of the names I lost, but the file had already been updated and the new folder with its content is still gone. The session is still active, and I'm also noticing that I can't view my history, although the history file is still there, it seems. I thought if they could somehow be restored it might be a bad idea to close SM but maybe that might help... thing is, if I could get them back only by staying in the session, restarting seems like a bad idea.