S. Beaulieu wrote:
Mike C a écrit :
The only way to open a new tab is to right click and then "open link in
a new tab". I guess I'll get used to it.

Do you have a middle button on your mouse? Or a wheel? Clicking on either opens links in new tabs. It even works for email and newsgroups links.

Be aware that if you set middle click to open in tab it breaks middle click in scroll bar to position the slider in news/mail. I tried to report this as a bug, but it's apparently intended behavior. I live with it, shift-left_click positions the slider just fine.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>