chicagofan wrote:
George Carden wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
Thank you for including the hash of the partial .mar files in the
MD5SUMS file.

I don't think i changed my script that are generating this, but I'm
happy you're happy ;-)

Robert Kaiser

Robert,

I know you guys get tons of grief over your work on SeaMonkey.  Let me
tell ya, I am THRILLED, overall with 2.0!  I LOVE that when it crashes,
it picks right back up where it left off...with the same tabs you were
on.  I LOVE that you can bring back a recently closed tab. I love many
other features, and I just thought I'd take a moment to let you know us
mostly-silent majority appreciate this product immensely!!!

-George

HEAR!  HEAR!  I enthusiastically "second" George's message!
bj
It shouldn't be crashing at all. But its new code and it will take a long long time to get it all out. But it is a Great improvement (with the exception of the forms manager which was ripped out -thanks to two extensions that are almost getting it all back).

I have notice with 2.0.4 with web pages load a tad faster. and emails/news posts do as well.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com