Thu, 06 May 2010 13:54:56 -0400, /Bill Davidsen/:

I recently got a message which was sent to me and 104 of the sender's closest friends. It's not a spam or chain letter, and I want it on another account, so I selected "forward as new" and got a compose window. In it were 104 addresses. Rather than delete all of them one at a time, I right clicked the first one, and clicked "select all" on the menu, so I could just delete tham all. Doesn't work, tried on 1.1.16, 1.1.18, 2.0.4 and 2.0.5-test.

Can someone give me a hint as to what this feature does, if anything?

Tested on various Linux 32 and 64 bit and WinXP in a VM.

"Select All" selects all of the text in the text field you've right-clicked into. If you want to mass remove the addresses use the "Address" button on the toolbar, or the Options -> Select Addresses menu. In the dialog there you could select multiple addresses and remove them at once.

--
Stanimir