NoOp wrote:
On 05/07/2010 07:54 PM, Lou wrote:
NoOp wrote:

For some reason Lou's msg got caught in my filters&   I didn't see the
original. Anyway, it's a known issue and being worked on:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/seamonkey/+bug/575160
[seamonkey 2.0 in Lucid crashes with 'RenderBadPicture' diagnostics]

Thanks for the link.  I'll follow it and see if I can help in any way.

Tried that... seems that Micah Gersten doesn't need/want any help.
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/seamonkey/+bug/575160/comments/7>

FWI: until that issue get's fixed I'd just recommend:

1. Download the mozilla version and run from a /home/ folder. Works just
fine for me.
or
2. Use Joe's versions

https://launchpad.net/~seamonkey2/+archive/seamonkey2
or even 2.0.5 from
https://launchpad.net/~seamonkey2/+archive/seamonkey2-pre

both work just fine for me. (I've been running 2.0.5 from Joe's for the
past few days on both 32 and 64 bit lucids w/o issues).

Thanks. I did what you told me and got 2.0.5 from Joe. I've been running it for several days now and no crashes. :)