SM 2.0.4, but it's been happening since 2.0.x, my mail filters keep
disabling themselves.  I've R&R's them, as well as SM from scratch,
but after a few days, they just stop working and when I look at
them, the checkbox next to those filters are disabled.  They disable
themselves randomly - not all at the same time.

They are simple filters.  If From: contains <whatever> move to local
folder <whatever>.

This is one of the basic features of an MUA.  Next, I try
Thunderbird and if that works, then I use Firefox as well.

Having stuck with SM since it's inception (and suite before that), I
just can't handle all these quirks any more - all these suggestions
to set up new profiles and ditch all my old data, lack uf plug-in
support...  I need to move on to a better-supported set of apps.  It
seems SM will never be ready for prime time.  The same old bugs have
been out there forever.

-sw