Robert Kaiser wrote:
> NoOp schrieb:
>> Sorry meant for this to go to the users group:
>
> This is a development version not intended for wide use by normal users,
> that's why I directed followups on the development group.
>
>> Please be aware that many add-ons may not work w/2.1x.
>
> This is a testing-only version, not only is that expected, we are give
> no guarantees that add-ons or features won't break in unforseen ways.
> Things only will stabilize once we're in beta, but this is the first alpha.

Of course. But the msg was posted on mozilla.support.seamonkey, so my
response was to give a heads-up users that might want to test.

>> ChatZilla needs a new install via:
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/16/
>
> Wrong if you're using the internal version, which works fine. If you
> have a different version installed as an update, just uninstall it and
> the internal ChatZilla will work nicely.

Really? Hmmm ok. I've removed ChatZilla via the add-on manager as you
suggest, restarted SeaMonkey; no ChatZilla in Add-On Manager... in fact
no ChatZilla at all now. Perhaps you can adivse how to un-hide this
"internal ChatZilla"?

Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US;
rv:1.9.3a5pre) Gecko/20100510 Lightning/1.1a1pre SeaMonkey/2.1a1

Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.3a5pre)
Gecko/20100510 Lightning/1.1a1pre SeaMonkey/2.1a1